Before sending a bug-report, you should check the
the GitHub issue tracker.
If you are using an old version of CGAL, your problem may have already
been solved in a more recent release. Please try your program with
the latest release.
Bug reports should be made on the GitHub issue tracker (Note that you need a GitHub account for that).
In your issue, please do include as much information as possible:
- a short, self contained, correct (compilable), example (see sscce.org), which you should put on gist.github.com;
- which operating system, compiler, and hardware you are using;
- information about how CGAL was installed on your system
(i.e., which options were used, how the library was
- any third-party software (such as GMP) that is involved;
- a description of the problem or bug and a way to reproduce it
(such as a small sample program or a sequence of commands);
- do not forget to mention which kernel you are using, and check
for potential robustness issues
you may have;
- in case of run-time crash, please include a stack trace provided
by the debugger;
- in case of problems with the installation, make sure to include
the install.log file.
The more information you provide, the easier it will be for us to
help you quickly solve the problem.
Open an Issue