This is a bug-fix release. No new features have been added in 3.0.1. Here is the list of bug-fixes.
- Fixed wrong include files for output support. Added example.
- Fixed the so called "Walk-along-a-line" point-location strategy to correctly handle a degenerate case.
- added missing figure in html doc
- in Line_face_circulator_2.h:
Fixed changes made to support handles with a typedef to iterator. The fix concerns operator== and !=.
- fixed classify member function for edges.
- added the possibility to select the relative precision of to_double() (by default 1e-5). This should fix reports that some circumcenters computations have poor coordinates, e.g. nan).
- when exact computation is triggered, the interval is recomputed, this should speed up some kinds of computations.
- to_interval(Quotient<MP_Float>): avoid spurious overflows.
- missing acknowledgment in the manual and minor clarification of intersection() documentation.