This is a bug fix release. The following has been changed since CGAL 3.6:
- Fix compilation errors with recent Boost versions (since 1.40).
- Initial support for the Microsoft Visual C++ compiler 10.0 (MSVC 2010). For that support, CMake>=2.8.2 is required. Note also that the compiler option “/bigobj” is necessary to compile some CGAL programs with MSVC 2010.
- Fix compilation errors with the Microsoft Visual C++ compiler and the Intel C++ compiler.
- Fix a compilation errors in demo/Polyhedron/:
- issue with the location of qglobal.h of Qt4 on MacOS X,
- missing texture.cpp, if TAUCS is used,
- Fix the location of built plugins of
demo/Polyhedron/, when CGAL is configured with WITH_demos=ON
3D Periodic Triangulations
- Fixed bug in the triangulation hierarchy for periodic triangulations.
2D Mesh Generation
- Fixed a bug that lead to precondition violation.
- Improve the user manual about the member function
- The 2D meshing process is now deterministic (sorting of bad faces no longer relies on pointers comparisons).
3D Mesh Generation
- Fix a linking errors (duplicate symbols) when
<CGAL/refine_mesh_3.h>is included in different compilation units.
- Fix a bug in
<CGAL/Orthogonal_k_neighbor_search.h>when several nearest neighbors are at the same distance from the query point.
- Fix a bug in
<CGAL/IO/VRML_2_ostream.h>that generated VRML 2 files with an invalid syntax for IndexedFaceSet nodes.
- Added missing
Compare_distance_2functor in trait classes
Triangulation_euclidean_traits_xz_3. This was preventing calling member function nearest_vertex of
Delaunay_triangulation_2instantiated with one of these traits.