24 October 2012
- Additional supported platforms:
- The Apple Clang compiler versions 3.1 and 3.2 are now supported on
Mac OS X.
- Improved configuration for essential and optional external third party software
- Added more general script to create CMakeLists.txt files: cgal_create_CMakeLists
- Availability tests for C++11 features are now performed with the help of Boost.Config. A Boost version of 1.40.0 or higher is needed to use C++11 features.
- Improved the implementation of the incremental randomized
trapezoidal decomposition point-location strategy. The new
implementation enables point location in unbounded arrangements. It
constructs a search structure of guaranteed linear size with
guaranteed logarithmic query time.
2D Convex Hulls and Extreme Points
- Speed up the preprocessing stage of the Akl-Toussaint implementation (used by the free function
convex_hull_2 when forward iterators are provided as input).
- Minor bugfix; replace some functors by methods.
Linear Cell Complex
- Improve the demo: add a widget showing all the volumes and an operation to create a Menger sponge.
- All Kernel functors now support the result_of protocol.
STL_Extensions for CGAL
- The namespace
cpp0x has been renamed
cpp11. The old name is still available for backward compatibility.