This is a bug fix release for CGAL 3.2.
- Fixed MP_Float constructor which crashed for some values.
- Renamed Bool to avoid a clash with a macro in X11 headers.
- Derived the
Arr_segment_traits_2 Arrangement_2traits class from the parameterized Kernel. This allows the use of this traits class in an extended range of applications that require kernel objects and operations on these objects beyond the ones required by the
- Fixed a compilation bug in the code that handles overlay of arrangements instantiated with different DCEL classes.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the implementation of the Trapezoidal RIC point-location strategy.
Triangulation, Alpha Shapes
- Qualify calls to
CGAL::to avoid overload ambiguities with Boost’s
- Fixed a bug in iterators of the class template
Surface Mesh Parametrisation
- Updated the precompiled taucs lib.
Kinetic Data Structures
- Fixed problems caused by old versions of gcc being confused by
- Added point removal support to the